Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

guccigucci88

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 30, 2010
anyone see this yet? looks pretty slick, im excited to see what they do with this.

slider_item_4-trans.jpg

I have to be honest, when atomic first came out with cases they seem like a rip off company. but they are definitely on the right track now. Well see how they do in the future. still not a huge fan of screw in cases btw.

gcarlucci

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2011
Herndon, VA
anyone see this yet? looks pretty slick, im excited to see what they do with this.

slider_item_4-trans.jpg

I have to be honest, when atomic first came out with cases they seem like a rip off company. but they are definitely on the right track now. Well see how they do in the future. still not a huge fan of screw in cases btw.

Uhh, that looks sick! where did you come across that? They were pretty tight lipped about it and I thought its called silverback.

shakeman0

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2009
Wow that looks like a nice case! I'll have to look into it when it's released. I'm interested in what the front looks like.

RenoG

macrumors 65816
Oct 7, 2010
I dunno with what looks like raised angles on the back, it may have my phone teeter-tottering when laid on its back dunno if I'll like that.

psyduckiee

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2008
Probably made of the composite hybrid material. Wonder how much bulk this adds to the phone?

dayumitzmark

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2010
i would definately buy this. i want a case that covers the button. just hope it doesnt affect the signal..

oakie

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2008
seattle
pretty sweet, definitely unique even though it's a riff on the old HTC Touch Diamond winmo phones from a few years back.

bighabeeb

macrumors 6502
Sep 30, 2010
Just FYI, looks like it's officially going to be launched on 4/15 according to the atomic website :)

chris975d

macrumors 68000
Sep 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
For you guys that are feeling that the price of this case is too rich for your blood, I've just been asked to tell you all that MacRumors members with over 50 posts will be eligible for 25% off the case, plus receive free shipping. Atomic will issue the discount code(s) for this in about 2 weeks.

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
MN
Why do I get addicted to nice cases. I was holding out on this one until I saw the red (wine) version. Matches my car . . . Must resist.

Hinch87

macrumors newbie
Aug 2, 2010
For you guys that are feeling that the price of this case is too rich for your blood, I've just been asked to tell you all that MacRumors members with over 50 posts will be eligible for 25% off the case, plus receive free shipping. Atomic will issue the discount code(s) for this in about 2 weeks.

Where did you get this information from and how will they hand out these discount codes?

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit

edit: that price still to rich for my blood! $200 come on! ok $150 then!

Last edited:

iamartimus

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2010
Just for me personally, I don't like to look. The camera cut out looks weird and the design looks, I don't know how to explain it, blocky? :eek:

tonymac3955

macrumors newbie
May 17, 2011
Los Angeles
Problems with Atomic Diamondback Satin Silver order

Hey guys, If any of you is contemplating ordering this product from Atomic, you should be aware of the problems I've had so far. I ordered one of these on April 30th and was told that it would be sent to me by May 13th. Nothing! So I sent two emails to Atomic before I got a reply from customer service telling me that the company was at the mercy of the anodizers and that my case would be sent out by the end of the following week. And again, NOTHING! And not a peep from the company at this point about this latest delay. With shipping and handling, I paid $209.95 for this case and was hoping I'd have it by now to see how well it worked and review it for others who might be interested in purchasing it. The company adamantly claims the case WILL NOT interfere with the phone's signal, but I can't confirm this until I actually get it. I'm pretty certain my case won't be shipped this week either. In fact, I'm beginning to wonder just how long it will take to get it, or if I will? Fortunately, I made the purchase through PayPal and can file a claim if I never receive the product. At the time of this posting it will have been almost a full month since I placed my order and despite delivery promises at least twice, I've not received the case and no word from the company as to when it will ship. If and when it finally does arrive, I will post a review of the case here and let you know whether I think it is worth the expense and/or the wait! In the meantime, consider yourselves warned!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.