Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NancyZ

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2010
Selden, NY
Hey appleexpert, are you ufc? Because your writing seems to be exactly like Ufc and you just joined when Ufc had just been banned.
About the signal and and gps of the Hybrid , why are you guys so excited about the good results and not to sound smart### but it should be the same as any other plastic case because it's a plastic case.

Why do you have anything to say here? WHat you say has no merit nor can you comprehend what you read. What part of the word Delrin or Composite do you not understand? Guess what, the 2 "Plastic" case I received is an every day case that looks feels and performs better than the "tin" or "sheet metal" ones.

I wish the moderators would do a better job with hijacking threads from these Tin Case Chronies.

scelzifan

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2010
I have noticed that kaikai830 and e13-Stone get in every Atomic thread for some reason. And e13-Stone owns his own company and has his own case so why does he hang out in his competitors threads and admit to giving alumacase parts for their case? Seems a little fishy to me. I think one is the same.

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
they'll probably be gone soon...rumor on the street I heard today is composite case coming from Element soon. Makes sense in that total alum cases don't work as well as composite...

kaikai830

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2010
Why do you have anything to say here? WHat you say has no merit nor can you comprehend what you read. What part of the word Delrin or Composite do you not understand? Guess what, the 2 "Plastic" case I received is an every day case that looks feels and performs better than the "tin" or "sheet metal" ones.

I wish the moderators would do a better job with hijacking threads from these Tin Case Chronies.

All I'm saying is delrin is still plastic ,just a harder type of plastic so you shouldn't have any problem with reception, that's a fact. Yes, I understand aluminum might cause some signal issues. But when did you never see in all of my posts that I ever said aluminum perform better than delrin?
It's good that you're enjoying your case as you should because you chose to buy it. I just hope that you won't drop it because it's not going to hold up real well.

NancyZ

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2010
Selden, NY
All I'm saying is delrin is still plastic ,just a harder type of plastic so you shouldn't have any problem with reception, that's a fact. Yes, I understand aluminum might cause some signal issues. But when did you never see in all of my posts that I ever said aluminum perform better than delrin?
It's good that you're enjoying your case as you should because you chose to buy it. I just hope that you won't drop it because it's not going to hold up real well.

WHo cares if it holds up well. I emailed them and they have a life time guarantee against defects, breaking, flaking etc..

kaikai830

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2010
WHo cares if it holds up well. I emailed them and they have a life time guarantee against defects, breaking, flaking etc..

That's good to know. Well you have nothing to worry about then.
But I doubt that they'll guaranteed about dropping the case.

kaikai830

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2010
I have noticed that kaikai830 and e13-Stone get in every Atomic thread for some reason. And e13-Stone owns his own company and has his own case so why does he hang out in his competitors threads and admit to giving alumacase parts for their case? Seems a little fishy to me. I think one is the same.

If we're talking about one's using different sn then you "scelzifan",appleexpert and ufc are one.
Ok guys, sorry no more from me here.

scelzifan

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2010

I ordered two, one for my wife and I and you mean to tell me that if she drops and breaks hers that Atomic will replace it for free? Wow, that's good to know.She has never been known as graceful.:D

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
I ordered two, one for my wife and I and you mean to tell me that if she drops and breaks hers that Atomic will replace it for free? Wow, that's good to know.She has never been known as graceful.:D

Well you might need to think bigger than that, like a broken glass.. I'm pretty sure these aluminum cases are not shock protective much.

scelzifan

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2010
Well you might need to think bigger than that, like a broken glass.. I'm pretty sure these aluminum cases are not shock protective much.
I know, I tried to get here an otterbox but she wasn't having it. Like she says if it gets broke, it's not my money it's OUR money as she likes to tell me everyday even though she don't work. Amazing how that happens.

yankintx

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2010
Just curious as to why ufc would have been banned. He made more sense than some of the dip***** on this forum!

bighabeeb

macrumors 6502
Sep 30, 2010
Couple of pics of other colors - don't be too excited by the chrome, not being mass produced yet and is unusably fingerprint attracted. Within moments of having it on the phone it looked awful - the others look much better :)
IMG00006-20101207-1350.jpg

IMG00007-20101207-1350.jpg

Last edited:

weisjt

macrumors 6502a
Dec 8, 2010
Southern Pines, North Carolina
what are the chances that e13 stone is e13ctron creater josh stone.... from what little reviews i have seen of his case it looks like he might have found a good design to make a full aluminum case work. i own the atomic hybrid also but would love a all aluminum case that works.

bighabeeb

macrumors 6502
Sep 30, 2010
what are the chances that e13 stone is e13ctron creater josh stone.... from what little reviews i have seen of his case it looks like he might have found a good design to make a full aluminum case work. i own the atomic hybrid also but would love a all aluminum case that works.

I'm using the e13ctron now as well...again haven't been able to do any official speedtesting etc, and there does appear to be a SLIGHT change in reception strength - but overall nothing all that noticeable...

And yes, I believe that e13 stone is Jacob.

JediAD

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2010
Awesome

Nothing stands out like a unique bumper or case on a iPhone 4. I've tried Alumacase and Element Vapor and both kill the signal and/or GPS. If you want a AWESOME looking case and still maintain signal and GPS get the Atomic Hybrid Composite. Great looking and especially if mirrored with Gelaskins. Finally a case I love. My color choose is White/Blue... :D:D:D

JediAD

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2010
My Atomic Hybrid with Gelaskin

:d

Attachments

• Atomiciphonecase iPhone4.jpg
    Atomiciphonecase iPhone4.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 108
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.