Atomic Tom - iPhone Subway Performance

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by o JRoD o, Oct 15, 2010.

1. o JRoD o macrumors member

o JRoD o

2. vachargerfan macrumors regular

3. phreebsd macrumors regular

4. Mliii macrumors 65816

Mliii

5. BoxOfSnoo macrumors member

Can anyone specify what apps they were using? The drum and piano ones are probably easiest to find, but not sure about the others.

Apparently it's these: iShred: Guitar+Effects for the guitar, Drum Meister, either Band (for piano and bass) or Bassist and Virtuoso Piano, according to different reports.

And yes, I bought two of them already :)

6. TimTheEnchanter macrumors 6502a

TimTheEnchanter

Just saw that this morning, simply amazing!

Apple needs to sign them to a commercial deal and Apple Store appearances like right now!

Being in advertising, I do smell this as a genius marketing move. Whether their instruments were actually stolen or not doesn't matter. They will be huge because of this. This is viral gold and so unique that they'll be on Leno, Letterman or Kimmel by week's end playing as they did with only iPhones (or maybe newly gifted iPads from Apple).

Brilliant stuff here people, you don't witness moments like this often but these guys are instant stars now.

7. richard.mac macrumors 603

richard.mac

whattt that was awesome! would've loved to have rocked out nodding my head on that train.

whats cool is they are a real band (not that a technology only band isn't a band) which i found out after watching their other videos.

8. Fliesen macrumors 6502a

Fliesen

You must clearly be in advertising, seeing as you hype guys from a youtube video like this to be 'instant stars now'

There's better clips around.

9. cfairbank macrumors 6502

10. Grimes macrumors regular