ATT: Anyone with a 64gig gone from BO to Processing?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Virance, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Virance macrumors regular

Just wondering if ATT has started processing/preparing 64 gig iPhone's yet. I ordered 4 phones at the same time, 3 16 gigs and 1 64 gig. All the 16 gig lines have gone from BackOrdered to Processing - but the 64 gig is still at BackOrdered.

I ordered around 4:50AM EST.

2. LanikaiGirl macrumors member

3. mode101 macrumors regular

mode101

Me, too. Ordered around 2:30am mountain time.

4. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

This is what mine says. Where do you see going from BO to processing? Its either a 1 or a 0 in that column...

[​IMG]

5. Virance thread starter macrumors regular

I see an entirely different page by logging into ATT.com and clicking Order Status. See attachment (includes example of one of my 16 gig lines that shows "Processing" for SHIPMENT STATUS and the 64 gig still showing "BackOrdered").

Attached Files:

6. mode101 macrumors regular

mode101

If you log into your mobile account at Att.com, and click the order status button on the top right, it will show your current orders in a slightly different format. That page lists backordered, processing, etc...

7. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Interesting. Well, I am a Verizon customer porting my numbers over, so I can't "log in" as I dont have an online account at AT&T.com yet. The status I see is from the regular status link I got from my confirmation email, that lets me look at my order by order number and zip code.

Sigh.

8. mode101 macrumors regular

mode101

They basically tell you the same thing, just a slightly different format. Last year, my status didn't update to shipped until after I had the phone in my hands. I did get it a day early, too, so don't put too much stock in what the order status pages say. I think if you got your order in early on, you will be fine.

9. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

10. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

I went a different route and checked on the number port status. It says "confirmed", so that sounded good. There was a chance to chat online with someone, which I did. She tells me I will receive it in 3-5 business days. Sounds like a canned answer, but hey, I'll take it!

[​IMG]

11. pittpanthersfan macrumors 6502

pittpanthersfan

I've got "In Progress." Ordered around 4:30am Friday.[​IMG]

12. NoHo macrumors 6502

This is exactly how mine looks. I ordered around 2am on Friday.

13. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

I ordered at like 415am (est)

14. Virance thread starter macrumors regular

Huh, strange - I assumed the 16 gig black ones would sell out first. Maybe the 64 gigs sold out before 3AM? Or maybe it'll get processed tomorrow... who knows.

A lot of reps are saying ALL orders placed by 4PM will arrive on the 14th - so that gives me hope (since my order was way, way before then).

15. Virance thread starter macrumors regular

Just to update anyone in a similar situation, it's been about 24 hours since my 16 gig lines all went from BackOrdered to Processing. My 64 gig is still stuck on BackOrdered.

Yesterday I called ATT Premier and they said that my order had been processed already (in fact, it had been processed well before any cut offs they were aware of for launch day delivery).

What they suggested is likely going on is that I, like anyone who got the 14th e-mail, have a phone reserved. And now they are in the process of opening up crates and packaging individual devices for delivery and they just havn't gotten to a 64 gig crate yet for my place in line - but that it should definitely be out of the stock they have for launch day delivery.

Impossible to know if they were pulling that out of their rear, or if that's what is actually going on - but seeing as how I placed my order before 5AM and the most common cutoff I've heard is 4PM I can't imagine it'll miss launch day.

16. ZipZap macrumors 601

I see now a pending charge to my bank account for the full amount, future dated to 10/13. I conclude that I will get my phone on Friday since my FAN account offered free next day shipping.

Order status shows pending shipment.

17. r2fa3l macrumors regular

My Debit Card was charged the same day (October 7th). At the moment the status of my iPhone 4S is "In Progress"

18. Krayzie116 macrumors 6502

I order the 64 Black and mine still says prosessing and backorder. on my credit card i see pending transactions for it. hopefully get it by friday

19. ZipZap macrumors 601

Let me clarify. There were 2 $1 charges on Friday. Yesterday there were converted to 1 full price charge future dated to Thursday.

Also today, about an hour ago, a tracking number was assigned to my order.

20. Virance thread starter macrumors regular

Just to update as the O.P.

My 64 gig line finally went from BO to Processing last night around 6PM EST. Around 8PM all 4 of my lines got the "We wanted to confirm that your order for iPhone 4S 64GB Black on 07-OCT-2011 00:00:00 is still scheduled to be delivered as early as October 14, 2011. " e-mail.

This morning, all 3 of my 16 gig lines have FedEx tracking numbers and say Shipped. My 64 gig line still says Processing, but has a ship dat (10/11) and carrier (IPHONE-UPS).

21. token1 macrumors newbie

64gb 4s

My 64GB 4S (Premier web order from 5:30 AM EST) is showing a ship date of 10/12 and includes a UPS tracking number.

A 16GB 4S ordered at the same time is showing a ship date of 10/10 and includes a FedEx tracking number.

All our premier orders are usually shipped via FedEx so something definitely seems different with the 64GB order.

22. winterny macrumors 6502

My i4-64-white shipped (ups), not yet trackable.

My i4-16-black shipped (fedex), not yet trackable.

I didn't receive an email yet from at&t on either, but it shows up on the att.com order status.

I ordered both at about 3:45AM EST on 10/7 on the regular att.com website (no premier)

23. Type X macrumors regular

I ordered my 64gb on release day and it's in kentucky n will be here friday :)

24. fliphone3gs macrumors newbie

fliphone3gs

My premier order is UPS. 10/12 ship date. Still untrackable. Oh, it is a 64GB.

25. knihc2008 macrumors newbie

Hi all,

My 64 white gig ordered at 1am is still in backordered. I placed my order at 1am, got the confirm email, but shortly after my card was declined and they reran my card around 12pm on 10/7, got a second confirm email at 2:47pm. Should I be concerned?