ATT Down in Northern VA??

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by 61132, Oct 19, 2008.

1. 61132 Guest

Is it just me or does your phone also say "no signal"?? Northern VA

10/20/08 12:30am

I have restarted the phone and resynced it, doesn't change the signal message.

2. blurredline macrumors 6502

blurredline

Wow, really. An entirely new thread for this. Why don't you just call ATT to see if there's a problem with either your phone or the network.

3. 61132 thread starter Guest

Well, the ATT support is closed at this hour. Also, I need to see if it's more than just my phone because I have a family member that is very sick, and I need to be able to be contacted in case they go to the ER again. If it was just my phone, I would go ahead and do a full restore.

4. blurredline macrumors 6502

blurredline

There are plenty of people who have had issues now and in the past with reception on their iPhone with ATT. I just don't think this is something you need to start an entirely new thread on in an internet forum that covers the entire world, to ask about northern VA's reception.

5. 61132 thread starter Guest

6. blurredline macrumors 6502

blurredline

Sorry, do as you please. It's not my place to say you can't post this. I just think there's different avenues in your area you could take to check on this before coming to an internet forum and starting an entirely new thread on this. I apologize if I made it a big deal.