ATT "Expected Ship Date: Pending Confirmation"

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Juicy D. Links, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Juicy D. Links macrumors 6502

"Expected Ship Date: Pending Confirmation"

The Pending part...what exactly is pending? They did a $1 charge already on my CC... so what is it exactly mean?

2. dragonjinse macrumors 6502

3. Juicy D. Links thread starter macrumors 6502

did you get a $1 authorization on your card?

4. ayebaj macrumors newbie

After AT&T's original confirmation email stated a 9/19 delivery date, my updated shipping date now says 10/13-10/31 for a Space Gray iPhone 6 64 GB. I ordered at around 12:20 PST but did not receive confirmation until 1:44 AM.

5. sickyd macrumors newbie

I actually have TWO $1 authorizations on my card from AT&T for one phone. Also have pending confirmation status in Premier status page. Talked all day with different support people. They have no idea why others are getting shipping dates and processed orders and we have not. I asked to be sure if there was a problem with the provided information, like shipping or credit card info, and they said no, the order would have been rejected immediately if that information did not match up correctly.

6. miamialley macrumors 68030

miamialley

My order confirmation said it'd be delivered 9/19. Now is says shipping date is 9/23 - 10/2. I'm thinking I should order with Apple? Wtf.

(I placed my order before midnight PDT)

7. EpiRen macrumors newbie

Check ATT.COM!

I ordered the phone at around noon on the 12th and got an email that took me to a confirmation page that said the shipment was sometime in October. Today, that page said it was pending confirmation. Then I logged in and checked the status of a wireless order and, what do you know? It's been shipped and will be here on Friday. So log into your account and check, don't rely on the confirmation email's link. Good luck!

8. EnderTW macrumors 6502

Thank you!

People, login, goto MyOrders, it should show up there. Like the person said, don't use the Order Status link given to you in the e-mail, it's wonky.