Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

imlynxy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
T-mobile added more countries to their slow-motion international roaming (except Canada and Mexico on LTE now)

http://newsroom.t-mobile.com/media-kits/simple-global-expansion.htm

T-mo is incorrect with Att charges a little bit if I have 30 dollars passport and went of the limit I can always change retroactively with CS to 60$ Passport dollars and have to pay 120 instead of 170. 90 minutes call to "kid" will be 45 dollars in this case. So it will be 405 dollars total. Also why not to add cruise ship rates here Cruise ships t-mo 5.99/minute , Att 2.50 .
Anyway it is a lot of money.

Att just made two very good steps with 22Gb throttling and unlimited on grandfather Family plans.
Att just reduced pay-per use roaming from 15 to 2 dollars per Mb.

What do you think , are they going to match or reduce their international rates?

Last edited:

duaneu

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2010
Bellevue, WA
I don't think they would ever match T-Mobile, but they might reduce their rates. The international plans AT&T has now, while still very expensive, are still an improvement over what they were offering a couple of years ago.

nostresshere

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2010
T-mobile added more countries to their slow-motion international roaming (except Canada and Mexico on LTE now)

http://newsroom.t-mobile.com/media-kits/simple-global-expansion.htm

T-mo is incorrect with Att charges a little bit if I have 30 dollars passport and went of the limit I can always change retroactively with CS to 60$ Passport dollars and have to pay 120 instead of 170. 90 minutes call to "kid" will be 45 dollars in this case. So it will be 405 dollars total. Also why not to add cruise ship rates here Cruise ships t-mo 5.99/minute , Att 2.50 .
Anyway it is a lot of money.

Att just made two very good steps with 22Gb throttling and unlimited on grandfather Family plans.
Att just reduced pay-per use roaming from 15 to 2 dollars per Mb.

What do you think , are they going to match or reduce introduced in 2014 international rates?

I have to assume english is not your first language. Sorry, can not figure out the question/comment here.

imlynxy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 8, 2012
I have to assume english is not your first language. Sorry, can not figure out the question/comment here.
Yes it is my 3d language and still my worst one. The older you are the more difficult is to learn. :) I change the question.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.