Att has 50% off iphone 5 cases. I ordered a 5s

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Legionnaire, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Legionnaire macrumors 6502

I have a 4s with lifeproof I've been very happy. At att they have iphone 5 lifeproof and atlas waterproof cases half off 40 and 45 prospectively. Other than finger print scanner will a white lifeproof or white atlas with my white iphone 5s cause any issues other than no finger scanner which I don't care anyway.

Will it mess with the new flash / iphone pics? Discuss what you would do.

2. Legionnaire thread starter macrumors 6502

No opinions? Is the atlas case worth 45 atleast in terms of protection compared to lifeproof.

3. dennisjr631 macrumors 6502

I was wondering the same thing. Has anyone tried yet.

4. crzdcolombian macrumors 6502a

crzdcolombian

they didn't have any good ones. Only the outterbox one for 50 bucks and a 60 buck wallet one. The rest were just 5 cases they tried to sell me to me for $30 bucks.

Radio shack is better. I remember last time when I got my 4s from them they wavied the activation fee if I got a case for them so basically got the case for like 5 bucks. Got a Outterbox one that was 40 bucks on my 4s bulky but worked great dropped my phone a ton of times and never a scratch

don't have a case for the 5s yet

5. dennisjr631 macrumors 6502

I just purchased the lime lifeproof from AT&T. It was $40. It works great. The only thing is the finger print don't work. I'm happy.

6. Legionnaire thread starter macrumors 6502

Has anyone used atlas? Yay or nay? Maybeilgo buy lifeproof