ATT in-store pre-order: Anyone call?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dagomike, Jun 18, 2009.

1. dagomike macrumors 65816

Looks like the pre-orders are arriving. Mine got there this morning. I got an email telling me I can get it at 7 AM Friday. Anyone try to get it sooner? :)

2. GeekGirl* macrumors 65816

GeekGirl*

Your iPhone is ready and can be picked up at your local AT&T store as early as June 19th. For your convenience
    AT&T stores will open at 7 AM on June 19th. Remember
    you have 7 days from this notification to visit your AT&T store to pick up your order. Please bring your receipt and a valid ID when you pick up your order
    and be sure your account is in good standing to avoid any unnecessary delays.
    If you are exchanging a device that was purchased within the last 30 days
    the device must be in new condition
    with all original packaging
    accessories
    manuals and proof of purchase. Returns and exchanges may be subject to a restocking fee except where prohibited. Please visit www.att.com/returns for more details.
    Thank you for your order
    we look forward to seeing you!!!
    Your iPhone is ready to be picked up at:

3. RjaylinS06 macrumors member

There not gonna let you pick it up early. Mine is on it's way to my store. AT&T in store pre order was the way to go as long as you ordered before the 12th. I have had no problems. I'm selling my 3G 16GB for 200 and paired 210.00 for my 3Gs. This was the best experience with AT&T I've every had compared to the nightmare they put me trough purchasing the 3G last year.

4. dagomike thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks for you input, I guess, but I figured they're "probably" not going to let anyone pick it up sooner. I was just curious if anyone tried.

5. Maclver macrumors 68020

Maclver

im just going to be in line at 6am tomorrow!

6. KauaiBruce macrumors 6502a

KauaiBruce

MINE just landed in Honolulu 15 minutes ago (at least got scanned then).

Unfortunately I am on Kauai and it still shows an estimated delivery of the 19th which means the store will not have them until tomorrow. I know I will get mine tomorrow but I wanted to be in the 7am pre-order line making faces at those in the 8am non pre-order line.

HOPEFULLY they will put it on one of their 20 minute inter-island flights and the store will get it today. If they don't then I think BOTH lines will be unhappy.

7. vertigo235 macrumors 6502

I got a call saying mine was in, and could pick it up in the morning.

8. Titan12 macrumors regular

Email Anyone????

Has everyone whos phones have been delivered to AT&T recieved the email from them informing you that you can pick up the phone tommorow??? Mine shows that it was delivered at 10:30am, but still no email. I hope that AT&T doesnt just sit on the orders, then say they arent ready to pick up when I show up in the morning. I would be LIVID after this much waiting. hehe

9. SimpsonsFan007 macrumors member

Pre-ordered in-store for in-store pickup.

Both phones are on the delivery truck for delivery today, but (*goes to check the tracking stats*) they haven't been delivered to the store yet. So, no email or call yet.

This day is going by too slowly!:rolleyes:

10. OriolesMagic macrumors member

I got an email about an hour and a half after it was scanned at the store. Still no call though.

11. jodilicious macrumors member

jodilicious

mine has been delivered to local at&t store. but no email yet. but i am also wondering about this stupid pre-qualifying credit check on the at&t website. has anybody been able to do it? because in the new at&t video if your new and if u want to speed things up i should do it on the website... but i cant find where to do it on the site. help!

12. RickyD53 macrumors regular

13. jodilicious macrumors member

jodilicious

june 11th

14. bumzo1 macrumors 6502a

I'm guessing they don't want people to storm the store a day early asking for their 3G S so they are probably going to send the emails later in the day. That's my guess take it or leave it.

15. frozencarbonite macrumors 6502

frozencarbonite

Just got my email saying I could come pick mine up tomorrow.

I ordered on the 13th.

16. jboggis macrumors newbie

I haven't been able to find the credit check either. The PDF and the video both say to do it...but there is no link anywhere!!! Anyone find it?