ATT iPhone 6 Plus Pre-order NON-PREMIERE (Oct 13-22 shipping date)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by generalsmart, Sep 27, 2014.

1. generalsmart macrumors regular

A new thread for this unique niche because I'm tired of hearing about premiere customers getting their shipping information.

I ordered a Space Gray iPhone 6 Plus at around 1:30 am on pre-order day from AT&T. Estimated shipping of "Oct 13-22)

ATT's site says "Preparing to ship"

877 numbers says "Backordered."

If you're in this group, please check in and let us know your status!

2. Redskinsfan10 macrumors member

Same here.

Ordered around 7:30AM.

Non-Premier

3. generalsmart thread starter macrumors regular

4. Redskinsfan10 macrumors member

What size did u get?

5. MrRedHat macrumors member

Apple iPhone 6 Plus - 128GB Space Gray. I ordered at 5:00am PST. Still on backorder. :(

6. generalsmart thread starter macrumors regular

128 gb

7. Redskinsfan10 macrumors member

Some people ordered after us and are receiving their phones... Wt.f

8. generalsmart thread starter macrumors regular

I've read of people with November ship dates getting their tracking numbers.

9. MrRedHat macrumors member

I think it's because Apple & AT&T hate me. :)

10. clydefroggy macrumors newbie

check at&t 866-391-0749 number. I called that number on thursday and it said "order was processed and was shipped to our warehouse for processing, you can no longer make changes or cancel your order". Saturday morning, my item was processed through 877 number and then 866 became backordered. I got my tracking number shortly after that.

11. MrRedHat macrumors member

I have three phone orders. I called the 866-391-0749 number and it said that my two phones were sent to the warehouse. I checked the third phone using the 866-391-0749 and it said the order was canceled. I called the 877 number and I spoke a guy and he said that my order was still going to be shipped and on the website it says that I still have the order.

Not sure how I fix this, if my third phone was canceled, how will I know? I need to have my phone ordered before the 30th so I can get my $200 for the iPhone 4 for that line. *sigh* I told you AT&T hates me.

12. clydefroggy macrumors newbie

you are probably going to get your phone very soon. Most likely the phone that was cancel is probably getting process first on 877 number. It seems like 866 number is their pre process area and 877 number is for their shipping ware house

13. MrRedHat macrumors member

I hope so, the one that said canceled is my wife’s phone. It would be disappointing if we couldn’t play with them together. We’ve had our iPhone 4’s for four years now. The iPhone 4’s are so slow, I sometimes get so mad I want to throw it. It sucks waiting. :(

14. clydefroggy macrumors newbie

If 866 number says that you can no longer make changes or cancel order, you are very likely to get a tracking number very soon. I have noticed that some people were still able to cancel their order because it hasn't shipped from AT&T distribution warehouse (which is 866 #).

----------

My last iphone was iphone 4, it was a masterpiece for its time. I left Iphone for android because I prefer a larger screen. Phones, computers, tablets etc.. Will get slow overtime because heat will deteriorate the components inside.

15. Redskinsfan10 macrumors member

866 said: order has been processed and it has been sent to warehouse and can't be canceled.
    877- back-ordered -.-

Who do I beliebe?

16. MrRedHat macrumors member

On the 866 number two of my phones it says that I can’t make any changes or cancel my order. For the third phone (my wife’s) it says that the order has been canceled because I didn’t respond to some e-mail.

When I call the 877 number, it says that all three phones are on back order.

When I login to the website, it shows all three phones as Preparing to Ship (which they have since the 12th,) They did show “on back order” for a day or so when everyone else’s did too.

17. clydefroggy macrumors newbie

If it says can't be cancel, your order is waiting for a worker to pick up your phone off a pallet for processing.

18. Redskinsfan10 macrumors member

But 877 says back ordered.

Actually couple hours ago I talked to rep and she said I can cancel if I want -.-

19. clydefroggy macrumors newbie

You shouldn't cancel it. Just believe in the 866 number

20. Redskinsfan10 macrumors member

Will do.

I want it now :(
    But those bend issues are starting to worry me

21. clydefroggy macrumors newbie

I wouldn't worry too much about it bending. A hard case will fix that issue. A larger screen is what you might have to worry about. One of my friends who is into large phones crack several of screens from just leaning on something. Last time a friend of his sat on him and cracked his sony xperia z ultra phone(6.44" screen).

22. Redskinsfan10 macrumors member

I've had note 1, 2, 3. Large phones aren't new to me. It's just that although those galaxy's use plastic...they're pretty durable.

23. generalsmart thread starter macrumors regular

Anyone have any luck? Still no news for me.

When I ordered, I seriously thought I would get it on launch day even though the shipping date said "Oct 13-22."

If I had known it would take this long, I would have ordered a 6 instead.

I'm really close to cancelling my order, and ordering a 6 instead. I've heard reports of people ordering iPhone 6 in the last few days and getting it shipped the next day. I can always sell it later and get a 6 plus when supplies are more abundant.

24. MrRedHat macrumors member

25. generalsmart thread starter macrumors regular

I went ahead and abandoned hope for the 6 plus. Ordered the 6 instead. Hopefully that arrives soonish.