Att is the iPhone killer

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Godzirra!, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Godzirra! macrumors regular

Godzirra!

I have to return my iPhone, which I love, by I refuse to pay a company over $100 for horrible service. I was forced into a 2 gb cap, and since using low data isn't enough I also have to get throttled data. I did a speed test around town today and got 3 Kbps the first time, 22 the second. Not to mention the dropped calls, but a case fixes that. I guess there's no real point to this thread but warning anyone about to get a new iPhone that AT&T is gonna screw them over harder than ever. So if u have AT&T with good reception and refuse any phone but iPhone, flame on!

2. bigchief macrumors 6502a

3. ct2k7 macrumors 603

ct2k7

The data isn't that bad. I get an average of 2kbps with O2 here.

4. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

5. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Effing AT&T!!! Can't even get a signal when the closest cell tower is only 5478 miles away.

6. maddux2005 macrumors 6502

This! If you already had unlimited and went to 2GB plan, then you have no one to blame but yourself!

My AT&T service works great! Sorry yours don't :)

7. mhdena macrumors 6502

:eek:

8. patdesignsinc macrumors regular

patdesignsinc

Blah blah blah, whine whine whine...AT&T doesn't work where I live, life's not fair!!!! Boo hoo!!!!!!

Quit your crying and take back your phone and don't waste even more thread space with your rants about "AT&T's service sucks where I live", because this has been over posted. There are plenty of others who have no complaints about it. Go get yourself an Incredible at Verizon or wait until the Droid X...and happy trails to you.

9. slippery-pete macrumors 65816

slippery-pete

+1

10. Godzirra! thread starter macrumors regular

Godzirra!

Haha wow. You sure do love you some apple. Your all sad because I don't like their service provider.... Take a moment to thinka about that.
    And I got forced into it because I just came over to AT&T from verizon. I didn't buy an iPhone before because I make alot of phone calls and this one was supposed to work. Oh, the irony.

11. patdesignsinc macrumors regular

patdesignsinc

Actually, I can't stand Apple/macs. The iPhone is the only Apple product I own. What is such a pain in the butt is whiny little Verizon fanboys. So you didn't do your research on AT&T's service in your area? That's YOUR fault.