Att LTE activation went through this morning!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by smile1fish, Sep 28, 2017.

1. smile1fish, Sep 28, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2017

smile1fish macrumors member

smile1fish

I have had my watch since last Friday. Without going into details ( see my prior post), I had done everything right but was getting stuck in a loop in the iWatch app on my phone to activate the $10 per month. I was all set to go to the Att corporate store today, when low and behold ... it went through all the way in my phone.

I then received email from att with my new number. I checked the LTE by turning my phone off and making a call and sending a text and it worked great!!!

I really love this S3LTE edition of the watch!!!!
    I have had the two previous editions.

One really cool unexpected thing is that the watch unlocks my MacBook Pro with the new operating system!!!! So cool!!!!

So don’t give up hope if you are stuck like I was.

:)

2. mark34 macrumors 6502a

The Mac unlock is really cool, though it has been available for a while now and isn't new to the OS. I've been using it with my MacBook Pro. it always makes me smile when I walk into my office and my laptop and thunderbolt display light up.

3. g.t. rags macrumors 6502

it works so much faster now..... my series 0, i could actually type the password out and hit enter before my watch would unlock my iMac, now i can't even reach the second keystroke

4. Ffosse macrumors 68000

I love being able to unlock my MacBook speedily too.

5. smile1fish thread starter macrumors member

smile1fish

Thanks for clarifying the Mac unlock. I thought it was new, cause my computer asked me to activate it after I installed new OS. I love it!!