ATT Next Cancel Order. How long to restore eligibility?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SluGuru, Sep 12, 2014.

1. SluGuru macrumors regular

Wife has changed her mind on the phone she wants. How long after I cancel the order will I be able to preorder. The phone is already on the 3-4 week period and so would the changed phone so that's no big deal.

Alternatively, if it is not restored instantly can I use a third line I have and then just activate it for her number when it arrives? And then upgrade the third line to Next the following year when I want to upgrade it?

2. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

Several days... I probably wouldn't do it myself.

3. Roadrash3 macrumors newbie

Don't know who you are doing it through, but i placed a order last night at 1230am for my wife and it only shows the 128gb iPhone 6 was available. She only needs a 64gig, as she has a 16gb now. This morning it showed 64gb avail. so i took a gamble and canceled the order with apple. It then would not let me place the order, so i panicked, but within ten minutes i was able to replace the order for the 64gb phone (Using att next plan).

----------

Sorry to clarify, last night i ordered the phone with apple using att next plan, this morning, i canceled the apple order and replaced a new order ten minutes later, all good. the first few times i tried, it said, sorry there is already a order under this phone number, but then it must have reset.

4. SluGuru thread starter macrumors regular

Yes to clarify I am going through the Apple Store app or Apple.com. I don not want to use ATT unless I need to

5. cc00lltt00nn macrumors member

cc00lltt00nn

I called Apple and canceled my AT&T Next order. My eligibility was restored within five minutes and new order confirmed in about 10.

cancel.JPG

order.JPG

6. SluGuru thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks everyone. My ATT Next eligibility was available within minutes of canceling.

7. tgi macrumors 65816

tgi

Not sure if you care about your phone number being on display, just thought I'd point it out.