Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Paulshaqz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 10, 2009
i'm sure it's possible theres more threads on this issue and i apologize in advance but it seems like i have no solution on getting an iPhone 6 plus until november now because i just made my last next pay to upgrade payment and apple won't let me order it through them only 2 solutions is basically try and get lucky and camping out at att or waiting till november... anyone else have the same time frame? thanks in advance and again i apologize again.

Maltoo2

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2013
i'm sure it's possible theres more threads on this issue and i apologize in advance but it seems like i have no solution on getting an iPhone 6 plus until november now because i just made my last next pay to upgrade payment and apple won't let me order it through them only 2 solutions is basically try and get lucky and camping out at att or waiting till november... anyone else have the same time frame? thanks in advance and again i apologize again.

yes me 6+128 Nov 9 -27

Eileen89

macrumors 65816
Aug 12, 2014
My AT&T premier order was going to be 42 days so I canceled it this afternoon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.