ATT no service Orlando ,FL

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bobsegal, Apr 13, 2009.

1. bobsegal macrumors newbie

from about 7:00 am there has been no service in the Orlando Fl area.:mad:

2. WannaApple? macrumors 6502a

I'm in Orlando and have service....5 full bars. Maybe its just your area? North Orlando here in Maitland/Winter Park area

3. cantthinkofone macrumors 65816

cantthinkofone

Restart your phone? Mine says no service sometimes. I restart and its full. It's been dropped a few times tho :p

Did you pay your bill ;):D

4. bobsegal thread starter macrumors newbie

Edge only 3G seems to be ok

I called ATT and they say they have a outage would not give details.
    3G seems OK at this time only.

I have the older Iphone 2g

5. erod811 macrumors newbie

AT&T Outage!!

Not Sooo Good Morning,

Myself and 2 other co-workers so far are on the same boat. I have the 2g Iphone and it stays saying either "searching" or NO SERVICE... We have contacted AT&T- all they say is- they have an OUTAGE and they "dont know" the cause yet. However they said they became aware of this around 6:40a- and did not make it an Issue until 8:40ish-am. All they informed us was they will note our account- informing we have called researchin the issue. :eek: :apple:

6. Flhusky macrumors 6502a

Flhusky

AT&T : Cell Service Should Be Restored Soon
    Monday, April 13, 2009 1:50:23 PM

Link:http://tinyurl.com/ced2xs

Reported by Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- AT&T said it is dealing with an outage with their cell phone system in parts of Central Florida

Most of the outages are being reported in Orlando and surrounding areas in Orange County, but News 13 has also received reports from Lake and Seminole counties.

See What Central Floridians are Saying On Twitter
    AT&T said the problem is affecting its 2G Edge network, so phones on the newer 3G network, such as newer model iPhones, should be good to go.

Minute-by-Minute Service Updates
    12:55 p.m.
    Service is now being restored, and AT&T said everything should be back to normal in the next 20 to 30 minutes.

When asked if customers could get a credit on their bills for the outage, spokeswoman Gretchen Schultz advised customers to call (800) ATT-2020. Schultz also said service representatives will “work with them on a case-by-case basis to address their issue or concern.”

One person reported their service went down around 2 a.m. Monday, while others said they noticed the outage around 6:30 or 7 a.m.

Schultz said the outage was due to an “equipment issue,” and that it began around 7 a.m.