ATT Oct Shipping Changed to Sept Shipping

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TIMBACK, Sep 13, 2015.

1. TIMBACK macrumors member

TIMBACK

Just wondering if anyones October Shipping changed to September shipping? Its tough to go thru all the other threads about ATT ordering, maybe this one can be if there is any changes , Mine still says October 16- 23 shipping date , even though my order says preparing for shipment.

2. JawneeWin macrumors 6502

Mine also says preparing for shipment with a shipping date of October 16-23.
    I chatted AT&T last night questioning the shipment date and they told me that it would be updated with a more accurate date within 24-48 hours.
    It's going to be 48 hours in about 5 hours. I'll keep checking and chat them again if nothings changed.

I got a 64 GB Gold Plus btw.

3. tidybc macrumors 6502

same as you here, a lot of people are receiving texts from att saying their order was processed successfully and its awaiting shipment, but i haven't received that. im premiere and ordered a 16GB 6s Plus Gold at 3:15 Eastern

4. JawneeWin macrumors 6502

That's strange. I got my text within a few minutes of ordering.

5. tidybc macrumors 6502

you are lucky because everyone is receiving theirs now:)

6. JawneeWin macrumors 6502

I feel like everyone who preordered on the 12th will probably get their phones on launch day. It just makes no sense that AT&T don't have any inventory for the pluses at all. I find it hard to believe. But I won't be surprised if we all had to wait until October. LOL