ATT Order Status Down?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Crb, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Crb macrumors member

I just tried to go to ATT's order status page and check again (feel like I need to check every day on my order) and at first it told me it couldn't find my order number....so I tried again and their entire wireless website appears to be kinda broken. Anyone else experiencing the same thing? My number port status is still confirmed, I haven't gotten any emails from ATT, and my CC is still charged so I assume all is well. Just wanted to see if anyone else if running into the same issue...

2. Fuizer macrumors member

I just barely logged on to AT&T to check my order status, and it's working for me. Although, my credit card has not been charged anything as of yet. However I am not doing any porting, I just upgraded to the new iPhone 4. I am assuming that charge will go through once AT&T ships the phone.

AT&T's website has been all strange lately anyway, so I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just keep checking.

3. Crb thread starter macrumors member

Yep...you were right..just checked again and everything says "In Progress" again.... phew!

I really need to quit checking my order status page every 5 minutes but this will be my first iphone so I am excited I suppose. I submit my order at about 5am EST yesterday and got the confirmation email seconds afterwards so I should be good but I just wont feel good until I have the thing in my hands ya know?