Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dazed24

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 3, 2009
Ok so i went to apple on monday and i wanted to buy the phone so they put me on the priority list...i read that it takes up to 3 weeks to get an email so i ordered the iphone on att wed. which will take 1-2 weeks. I just got an email saying my iphone is ready to pick up from apple. Is there anyway i can cancel the order from att (i ordered it online) or return it once it arrives..?

Chunkycat

macrumors 6502
Jul 12, 2010
Try calling ATT cust. service. I'm sure they'll be able to cancel it for you as long as it hasn't shipped yet. And you'll be able to return it when it arrives anyway, but they'll charge your card of course when they ship it. I'd call them.

Dazed24

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 3, 2009
Try calling ATT cust. service. I'm sure they'll be able to cancel it for you as long as it hasn't shipped yet. And you'll be able to return it when it arrives anyway, but they'll charge your card of course when they ship it. I'd call them.

If it they have shipped it already, and they did charge my card...would i still be able to pick up my iphone from apple today?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.