Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eager Beaver

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 28, 2011
Chicago, IL
This thread is for ATT people who ordered their 4s by calling att and talking to a rep -

I was having problems at 3am on Friday using att website, so I called them at 8am sharp and preordered a 16s W4s.

Other then the e-mail asking if you accept the terms, I have received NOTHING else, and clicking on "My Orders" on the ATT site shows nothing, no orders, (and it's been 5-6 days).

My online backing shows the payment pending.

So, if you order your 4s by calling att, you will get nothing more than a shred of hope that you will actually receive your phone on Friday.

I'll NEVER order over the phone again, cause nothing gets put into the system, (I only called cause the site was messed up).

Anyone else actually call ATT to order 4s, what has been your experience? (I have no tracking, nothing) :(

shawn15p

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2011
I called over the phone and got a confirmation email right away. My order status still says pending shipment. I called my cousin who works at AT&T thou, not sure if that made a difference.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.