ATT Premier Order - Pending Confirmation

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mm1250, Sep 15, 2014.

1. mm1250 macrumors 6502

Does Anyone's ATT Premier order status still say "Pending Confirmation"

Mine has been saying this since I ordered 40mins after launch.

A little concerned now my order might be screwy.

2. JoJoCal19 macrumors 65816

JoJoCal19

At least you can see some sort of status. It seems as if my order has gone into a blackhole as I cannot find any sort of order status. I ordered at about 3:03am ET, although I know AT&Ts order portal went open a little before 3am.

3. pixpixpix macrumors regular

Mine is the same. Called the automated number and it said should be processed within next business day whatever that means.

4. Brandon083 macrumors member

Brandon083

Mine has switched back and forth from that status and now that my phone has shipped on the normal order status page the premier status page says pending confirmation again. Check www.att.com/wirelessorderstatus and see what that status says.

5. Daniel L macrumors 6502

I had that status on my first order (2:57AM EST) while my 2nd order (3:05AM EST) went through and shows a 10/2-10/14 expected shipping.

I called in about the first order and the rep said her system shows an unspecified error with the order and the only thing they can do is cancel the order/reset the upgrade eligibility and order another one (expected end of November). I was irritated but it's only a phone so I cancelled the first one and reordered through Apple.

6. geniuschen macrumors newbie

Check the regular site!! Mine shows pending at premier but shipped at regular site with tracking #. Good luck!

7. mandy123 macrumors member

My Premier order (put in about 25ish minutes into the preorder) has said Processing pending confirmation (on the Premier tracking) the entire time. The email I got said I would get a phone on the 19th.

Long story short, depending on which order status site I check (have found at least 3 and 2 phone numbers) and which ATT rep I have talked to, my order has either been canceled by ATT due to website issues, canceled because I ordered too many phones, or my order is processing. They were supposed to call me 25 minutes ago to tell me what is going on with it. Not yet.

I am pretty sure at this point ATT servers ate my order and they are currently scrambling to fix it before Friday so they do not have to fully admit to the screwup. Something went through partially though because I've had a pending $1 on my CC for the better part of the last week but cannot find any evidence they have made real movements on a shipment.

This was my third preorder experience with the last 2 working out fine with me receiving the device on launch day. I don't even care much anymore if I get it on launch, but I would like to know some semblance of if or when they plan on sending me one.