Att preorder sucks!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by juan370Z, Oct 7, 2011.

1. juan370Z macrumors regular

Ok so i tried to preorder with apple i couldent due to im in a buisneess plan but my line is upgradable. I tried in att website couldent either due to the buisness plan. THEN i had to go this morning to the att store to preorder my 64 gb white iphone 4s to find out shipping is in 2 to 3 weeks
    WTFFFFFFFFFFF:mad:

2. greenchiliman macrumors 6502

It could be that the consumer pre-orders took up all inventory and their is not enough supply for business orders to be fulfilled by 10/14.

3. tidybc macrumors 6502

yeah!!! i got that too first on the ATT store they said it will took 7-14 bussiness days and now it says 14-21 business days!!!!!:mad:

4. amann76 macrumors 6502

amann76

i am a premier member and i had no issues ordering when the system finally allowed me to this morning

5. 1zach4 macrumors regular

I ordered through the premier website but they declined my card...so now I have been on hold with premier customer service for an hour

6. Big Apple macrumors member

I just ordered through them too and had no issues. Email says it's expected delivery date is 10/14 so hopefully that holds true.

7. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

I ordered thru Apple, only because I have never had a problem with them, AT&T, Verizon have had some issues, but this is the first new release for Verizon so they just need some time.

You also have to consider the amount of hits their websites are getting and how much is being ordered in one day, I give AT&T and Apple credit for the fact they can even handle the volume.

8. juan370Z thread starter macrumors regular

I know is ********* bs cause i would of ordered from apple. But it dint let me im pissed