ATT Problems today in Chicago?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jhkaplan, Jun 12, 2009.

1. jhkaplan macrumors regular

Anyone else having problems holding a phone call today in Chicago? I haven't been able to keep a call longer than 10 seconds and it's starting to piss me off. It will ring fine, but within 10 seconds of the person answering, it drops and I get the Call Failed notification.

FYI, I am downtown in river north will full signal, on my iPhone 3G running 3.0 GM.

Anyone else having issues?

2. LePigeonBleu macrumors 6502

having no problems here. might be down on the other persons end.

m

3. jhkaplan thread starter macrumors regular

Not when I've tried to call 4 people and had the same response from all 4. I've done a hard reboot about 10 times today and still cant get this to work. WTF ATT?

4. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

Don't complain here, call 611 on your iPhone or call customer service from a landline and have them check it. There may be a problem with your account, or one of the towers you connect to. at&t Mobility won't know there is a problem, unless you complain.

TEG

5. redrox5 macrumors member

6. jhkaplan thread starter macrumors regular

Good thing the new 3Gs comes out in a week, I'll only have 7 days without a phone after throwing this one up against a brick wall.

7. jhkaplan thread starter macrumors regular

I'll try to call customer service. Calling 611 will just end up in another dropped call.