ATT Refer-A-Friend question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Inukami, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Inukami macrumors 6502

Hey question, i got referred by someone and got an email. I registered and entered the partner code. Now what? How do i earn my $25 for joining ATT/IPhone? I'm at the Refer-A-Friend page(5 people). How do i get the $25 for being referred?

2. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Just make sure the people you refer use your AT&T iPhone number and name. They'll receive a $25 Visa Card and you'll receive a $25 Visa Card in the mail as well. I'm thinking the limit is still $125 for five referrals.

3. Dayron14 macrumors member

first AT&T has to verify if u entered a valid number and how ur contract it and stuff like that. i think the people that are referred must have a contract of 39.99 or something im not sure though. this takes up to 40 days :eek:

4. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Part of the deal is that the referee (i.e. you) must stay in contract for at least the first 30 days, so you won't see it for a while.

5. And5555 macrumors member

By the way, to any onlookers, if you switched from another provider (new AT&T customer), you can get a $25 gift card by being referred from a current AT&T customer, even if you already signed up (within the first 30 days).

If you want to participate, shoot me a private message.

(Sorry if this ends up high-jacking the thread, but I wanted to make sure everybody knew about it.)

6. Inukami thread starter macrumors 6502

Only 30 days? Cause i'm leaving after that lol.