ATT "Store Locator"

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BigPrince, Jun 21, 2007.

1. BigPrince macrumors 68020

Does ATT have a place I can check where they have the corporate stores that will be selling the iPhone?

2. RyanF2009 macrumors member

AT&T doesn't have a finder that will show you which ones will have the iPhone (corporate), but the closest I can do for you is this...

http://www.wireless.att.com/find-a-store/

When you put in your address, click on the option in the Store Types box that says "Store" not Kiosk (completely ignore about the Services box). Most of the stores on the list that come up as "Cingular Wireless" or "CINGULAR WIRELESS" should be corporate stores... Or at least that's how it is in my area.

Hope that helped :)

EDIT:: Or this works even better, if you have Google Earth ;) http://www.wireless.att.com/google_earth

3. BigPrince thread starter macrumors 68020

4. wakka092 macrumors 6502

wakka092

I did this earlier. If the store name is "Cingular Wireless" it's a corporate store. If it says "Cingular Wireless - Authorized Agent" then it's a franchise store that WILL NOT carry the iPhone.

5. BigPrince thread starter macrumors 68020

I called the one nearest me and they said they are not allowed to tell me...wtf

What if it just says "Cingular Wireless"

6. applehero macrumors 6502

This is correct. If it is a corporate store it will say Cingular Wireless or CINGULAR WIRELESS. The franchise stores have Authorized Agent or Authorized Retailer following.

7. RyanF2009 macrumors member

Then you're fine...