ATT Stores

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Cableguy1973, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Cableguy1973 macrumors newbie

I was just at an ATT store to get a case for my new iphone 6, and upon talking to the lady at the counter she said they will have 2 in stock of every size and color on Friday, so for those wanting to get one then hope this helps out. The store is an official ATT store not a retailer. Good Luck I pre-ordered mine so no line for me, just wait at home for the UPS guy!

2. uchosen macrumors 6502

Yikes, that's it? Some people are going to be disappointed this Fri.

3. balzmcfearson macrumors regular

balzmcfearson

For what it's worth, I popped in an authorized retailer for hits and giggles yesterday and they told me there was no chance of getting a 6+ there on Friday or anytime in the near future and strongly recommended going to an Apple store.

Fortunately there's 9 within an hour from my place so if I strike out Friday I plan to stalk the personal pickup page for a few days...

4. pvmacguy macrumors 65816

pvmacguy

Retailers never get near enough launch stock. When I was authorized dealer at VZW we would get 1 of each color in 16 and 32. Sometimes 2 of each color in 16.

5. akhilleus macrumors member

Can't go on the word of one ATT rep at one store *somewhere* out there. Unreliable information that makes no sense on a global, national, state, or even county scale. Hope people get what they want, but it's almost a guarantee that some people are going to end up disappointed.

6. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

The person I know at my local ATT store said that the manager told them that thereay will be no Plus iPhones.