ATT tomorrow

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigwayne3000, Jun 28, 2010.

1. bigwayne3000 macrumors regular

How busy do you all think ATT will be tomorrow morning? Can we see lines like on lunch day or will they be more manageable? I lost my phone when on liberty in Myrtle Beach so I have been phoneless since wed. I need a phone (this will be my first iPhone) and am on the list at my Apple Store for when they get the next shipment in. Hopefully it wont be too long until I can get the iPhone 4.

2. bunger macrumors 6502

Depends on where you live, but I think there will be still be considerable lines...

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

You’re assuming AT&T is doing the walk-in at every store. Mine said they weren’t sure and this was Saturday.

4. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

bowlerman625

I was there (an AT&T store) Staurday buying a case. I asked the CSR if they were expecting to be busy on Tuesday and she said yes, very busy!

5. Bodhi395 macrumors 6502a

Anyone know the deal with buying from ATT.com tomorrow instead of the actual store?

6. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

I was in several AT&T stores from last Thursday to Saturday, they did only pre orders and they have no clue when they expect to get more, the lady in the store not knowing I received my i4 on launch day told me to order from the Apple store, there is a better chance you will get one quicker.

I guess Apple is saving all the phones for their Stores and Online, slim picken's for the rest of the retailers I guess :eek:

7. getatkyill macrumors regular

I'm going to buy 2 iPhone 4's on Tuesday and at one of my local AT&T stores (5 minutes from Boston)..a CSR said they wouldn't be surprised if people camped out overnight.

At my other local store, 5 minutes down the road they said just be there by 7 AM so honestly..if you really need one, just be there real early. I plan on checking out my local AT&T stores around there closing time to see if there are lines and if not I'm just going to go few hours before 7 AM when they open.

8. JonB3Z macrumors 6502

One of my coworkers saw my iPhone 4 on Friday and went right down to the AT&T store to order two. He's picking them up tomorrow. So I guess it depends on which store you go to.

9. Bodhi395 macrumors 6502a

So you can pre-order at an ATT store? Damn, I would have done that this weekend had I known, and then just picked it up when it came in this week.

10. NWI73 macrumors 6502a

Is it true you can "preorder" them with at&t corporate stores?

11. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

My cousin wanted to get one tomorrow from online.

Do you know what time they will be available? (i.e. midnight or like 7EST or 7PST?)

12. phearx macrumors regular

I'm guessing it depends on the store. Try calling up your local store.

13. NWI73 macrumors 6502a

Corporate stores open at 7AM local time tomorrow.

I called and verified, you can NOT pre order iPhone 4's for pickup tomorrow. First come, first serve only.

Not sure what time online ordering will open up though.

14. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

I'm thinking she wants to order it online. She's a bad driver so I sure hope she doesn't attempt to drive to get it at midnight :cool:

15. born4sky macrumors 6502a

born4sky

16. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

If you order it online can you have it delivered to your local store for pickup later?

17. InvalidBassist macrumors regular

InvalidBassist

I've talked to my small-town store and they've already gotten threats from potential campers. I'm hoping that 5 AM will be early enough to get one. I suspect busy.

18. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

bowlerman625

I was in a store on launch day and it was relatively quiet. I think Tuesday will be much different. Should be interesting!

19. RMXO macrumors 6502a

I'll be in line waiting at the Charlottesville, VA store around 6-630am tomorrow.