ATT Unlock Email?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by allieverything, Apr 14, 2012.

1. allieverything macrumors member

I've read that some people have had success unlocking their iphones through Att. Does anyone have the email to do this in the US? I don't have an ATT login (I'm not a customer) and it won't give me their email until I login (which I cannot do because I don't have an account) lol. Btw, any non customers having success?

2. Carlanga, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012

Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

yes, it's in the 2 main threads on this subject; find them...
    There is phone number, chat and someone posted an email; you just got to search ;)

3. Arisian macrumors 68000

Arisian

The email itself is not what you are after.

If you are not the original owner, you have to have the phone number of the account the phone(s) were attached to and then call in with the IMEI.

The email is just the RESULT of them adding the IMEI to the unlock list. The email is nothing but the messenger.

4. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

A lot of people aren't having luck via e-mail. You need to call them.

5. Arisian macrumors 68000

Arisian

I actually just got off the phone w/ them because one of mine actually isn't activating, unfortunately. They refused to help and made me email the address they had listed.

We will see.

One works like a charm, the other not so much.

Brian

6. allieverything thread starter macrumors member

Didn't see it in there at first. Thanks! And thanks all for the replies. If I have success I'll report back with how. Ps. Thanks for the original number tip. I bought mine off Craigslist so this should be interesting lol

7. Arisian macrumors 68000

Arisian

Do you have the number of the person who sold it to you, ie, how'd you guys meet up? If they called you once on their cell I'm assuming it's the same number - I'd let them know that one.

You don't need to provide a name I believe.

Good luck