Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
man the tracking numbers don't really get scanned with this slow method it took 3 days to even get its first scan. 2 weeks later it still shows it is in the origin city. two weeks or so for my wife's phone to make it I never got a text now I have to contact att to see if they got it. even hers does not have a scan to show it was received. I sent it back on Monday the first day after it arrived and it just made it yesterday.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
not so much faster but more reliably. the scans don't even show they arrived or even left my city. I am just worried about them not making it.

pdxmatts

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2013
Portland, OR
not so much faster but more reliably. the scans don't even show they arrived or even left my city. I am just worried about them not making it.
I know how you feel. They do use the slowest shipping method. After you drop off at the PO, it sits there with others until the shipper picks it up, could take days. It will get there eventually but it could take up to 15 days or more and then needs to be processed by ATT. You have to be patient and just keep checking. It will get there, just will be very slow. I will never ship mine again with their service and just take it in to a store or pay myself for faster reliable service like USPS Priority mail with signature confirmation just to be safe.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
yep.its been but OI never got the text but I was restoring my phone several times the day my wife got hers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.