Attach more than one image to email....?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Gix1k, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Gix1k macrumors 68030

Gix1k

Is this possible yet? Not sure if 3.0 corrected this. I swear I heard it was going to be possible with 3.0.

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

It seems to be. I just tried adding two pics to yahoo mail and was able to. It was hard to get the second one in, but eventually it added it.

3. patrickdunn macrumors 6502a

patrickdunn

Yes, go to your photos, click the box with the arrow on the lower left, then select the pictures. Then send it to the e-mail!

4. NYR99 macrumors 6502a

You have to do it from the camera roll.

You can select up to 5 pictures.

Then press "share".

5. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

That's not true. You can paste any picture. I just did it. Also, the trick to get more than one is to put some lines spaces in first, otherwise you have no place to paste the next pic. I would imagine there's also no limit (unlike what the poster said above about 5) ot the pics you can send other than the mail size limit.

6. xsecretfiles macrumors 6502

haha true, I didn't think of it before

7. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

While I typing that message all of a sudden my email started acting up (was on Edge), so I kept getting send errors. For a minute I thought I was going to look stupid and maybe you couldn't send pics that were not in the camera roll. :) Anyway, went to 3G and they were sent and I rec'd them. So, yeah, you should be able to paste however many pics you want.

BTW Gix1K, are these more good pics you're attaching! Please show us representative samples again. j/k with you. you gotta laugh on here.

8. Gix1k thread starter macrumors 68030

Gix1k

Bingo....I did not know this feature. Thanks!! Although, I could do this in every folder I have created...Not just camera roll.

Thanks!!