Attention Developers, I Need Your Help!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Tigercat212, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Tigercat212 macrumors regular

Hey!

I just watched a video on a program called WikiTaxi. It enables you to look at Wikipedia articles that are stored on your hard drive. Only problem is, it's only for Windows. Is there anyway you could change the program so it is Mac compatible?

Thanks,

Tigercat212

2. liptonlover macrumors 6502a

You want to save wiki pages on your computer? You can save any safari page to the computer to view it later by going to File>Save as... when you're on the page you want to save. Do Web Archive for the format, and save. Then you can view the page whenever you want, online or not. Did I understand your question properly?

3. Tigercat212 thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, but that is only 1 page. I want to have many pages available. I could save them all, but it would be infinitely time consuming.

4. Techguy172 macrumors 68000

I believe there is something that can save multiple pages at once I just forget what it is. Search around

5. Cromulent macrumors 603

Cromulent

No. Not without the source code and then (depending on what language it was written in) it may end up having to be rewritten anyway.

6. wh!plash macrumors member

It'd be much easier just to get a copy of vmware fusion and run XP on your mac just for that app if you want it so much.