Carrier Attention New T-Mobile customers

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ELPresidente720, Sep 16, 2014.

1. ELPresidente720 macrumors 6502

Like everyone else I'm waiting for my estimated "please God just tell me something" date. I called the automated line to check on my order status just for kicks, and my order number came up as nonexistent... this despite having an order status page that says I have an order. I talked to a rep and she said for some reason even though I'd done everything on my end and they had my EIS, something didn't get cleared on their end and the automated system didn't recognize my order (which sounds like it could be very bad). All she had to do was enter something into her computer to fix it. I asked if any of this would impact my order, and she said it should not since orders were ranked based on when the EIS was submitted. After that, I finally got an email from T-Mobile saying they got my order. It had the correct EIS date for when my order was approved.

TL;DR: make sure you got a "We've received your order" email since ordering your iPhone. If you haven't, call the automated line and see if your order number exists. If it doesn't, talk to a rep.

2. ELPresidente720 thread starter macrumors 6502

3. trophynuts macrumors member

trophynuts

so I assume this doesn't apply to people that bought their Tmobile phone from Apple like I did.

4. ELPresidente720 thread starter macrumors 6502

As far as I know only new customers.

5. MattMJB0188 macrumors 68000

MattMJB0188

He better get a reprimand for bumping his thread. I sure as hell did.

6. trophynuts macrumors member

trophynuts

I'm a new customer but bought my Tmo phone from Apple.

7. Qu3st macrumors member

it will be different with apple.com orders. T-Mobile site is very slow and weird lol