Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which?

• iPhone 4

Votes: 80 89.9%
  • Dell streak

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Blackberry torch

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters

iveg2gpp

Original poster
Jul 23, 2010
Sorry about the obnoxious title but I need some help in a decision...

I currently am using a blackberry and iPad combo, which is working great!

However i am due for an upgrade and was considering the following..

The blackberry torch..
The Dell streak...
The iPhone 4..

I will keep my ipad regardless, any suggestions on the above choices?

Thanks!

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
No Torch, I'd go for the Streak. But the iPhone 4 would allow better compatibility with your iPad.

Edit: Wow, after looking at that thread.

nunes013

macrumors 65816
May 24, 2010
Connecticut
go try them out before you buy. imo i moved from blackberry to ip4, best decision ever. torch has a nice design but overall i think the phone has outdated stuff compared to newer smartphones. the dell is so big, dont expect to put it in your pocket. i think having ip4 ipad combo is good.

EDIT: wow, i knew he/she would be back hahaha

asleep

macrumors 68040
Sep 26, 2007
Everyone here at MacRumors is 100% behind the Dell Streak. :rolleyes:

...and yes, if you feel like you need to tinkle we all suggest you go ahead and tinkle.

psherman42walla

macrumors member
Jun 30, 2010
Why are you double posting this stuff? You are the same guy that said you traded in your iPhone for an iPad and blackberry. Now you regret it and want it back so you're using an upgrade? Why did you complain about the dropped calls and no white... Your exact words "blah blah blah"

Just go with a blackberry and sign up on their forum and regret about your blackberry there :)
Or see if anyone wants to trade you anything for your new torch.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Just another spastic noob. When one gets put in time out, another one pops into his place.

nunes013

macrumors 65816
May 24, 2010
Connecticut
+100 ^^what is funny is he said in his other post he would rather have 2 devices that do what they are meant to do than 1 which half a**** everything. now he wants an iphone again. i dont get it.

youngmac

macrumors regular
Apr 17, 2010
London
dell streak first time i saw it, i wouldn't know it was a phone. too big, it's more like a tablet. you have the ipad as a tablet.
i come from blackberry, boring (don't like the os) compared to iphones. maybe must have if emails is crucial for you on the go, or for work.

so iphone 4 you've already tried by seeing your other post.
maybe give the iphone 4 another try as most people are happy with it. maybe it was your handset that had problem.

i have returned my iphone 4 too due to signal problem, i'm back to my 3gs at the moment. i really miss the iphone 4.
or maybe was i regretting more the fact that i did get the 32gb.
anyway good luck with your choice.

mad-dog-one

macrumors 6502
Aug 14, 2009
Sorry about the obnoxious title but I need some help in a decision...

I currently am using a blackberry and iPad combo, which is working great!

However i am due for an upgrade and was considering the following..

The blackberry torch..
The Dell streak...
The iPhone 4..

I will keep my ipad regardless, any suggestions on the above choices?

Thanks!

This is America; forget what others say and get whichever you like the most.

Dr McKay

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2010
Kirkland
I'd go for the iPhone 4, you'll be instantly familiar with it, after using the iPad. And I know a lot of people say it, but it's true, after using an iPhone, you won't want to to go back to a different brand of phone.

The only small negative of the iPhone, is after using an iPad, the screen suddenly seems stupidly small!

JustinSaneV2

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2010
You're asking between three phones (with one option being an Apple device) on a Mac/Apple forum...

I'm pretty sure the poll results are going to be a tad biased. :D

Fliesen

macrumors 6502a
Mar 30, 2010
Austria
the blackberry torch is a quantum leap in mobile computing! get it! tech history is being written! ... like ... right now! ... go! ... !!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.