Attention rich lurkers: Fess up here!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by mistame, Apr 26, 2015.

1. mistame macrumors member

We've seen it on celebs, we've seen custom editions on Apple execs, we've seen spray paint wannabes, and maybe you're no one to brag, but who among us non-celeb/non-executive employees splurged for the gold? Even for a gift? It's ok, I won't judge even if you've been quietly chuckling at people complaining they spent pocket change of $800+ on a SS+Link band and haven't gotten their order yet. I'm just curious. This is a safe place to tell your story, so come out of the shadows and feel free to join in the June/July delivery sulking threads as well!

2. Lucifer666 macrumors 6502a

You maybe should of just asked who bought an Edition.

3. Juansito macrumors regular

Juansito

Someone made a thread like this and surprisingly nobody came forward. I would like to think people that have 10k to blow got that much money because they generally wouldn't spend it on a gold Apple watch.

4. cchunk macrumors 6502

There's actually someone in the "show off your watch" thread with the Gold Edition. I think it's around page 23

5. mistame thread starter macrumors member

Awesome! I didn't actually expect anyone here to have one, but joking aside, they should get to be just as excited (if not more?) and share too! If I had the extra cash around I'd go for one, but as Juansito said, that's probably why I don't have an extra $10k+

6. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

Except they appear to be gold-plated SS with the black classic buckle (page 19) and Milanese loop (page 23) rather than a true Edition.