Attn: All Hotmail / Outlook services users

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by E2EK1EL, Jan 20, 2014.

1. E2EK1EL macrumors 6502

Double check your Hotmail / Outlook email settings in notification centre, it maybe reseted and turned off.

Over the last 24-48 hours, the EAS connection seems to be reseted. I've noticed last night and thought I was going crazy. I've erased & resynced a fresh back up on both of my IP5 and IPD3 on iOS 6, everything seemed fine until I pulled to refreshed my inbox. I went into my notification centre and saw everything was turned off again.

Unconfirmed Explanation Theory:

I can only assume a new verification and certification was made for Hotmail / Outlook from Microsoft's EAS connection. Rending a rest off all notifications, it is the same behaviours as when you're setting up a brand new email. Also the position is also changed in the order where it's placed in Notification Centre. My iCloud back up was increased by 2 MB after I've fixed everything back to normal.

PS: GF's IP4S on iOS 6 did not come across this issue.

2. E2EK1EL thread starter macrumors 6502

Before and after screenshot of Hotmail / Outlook Notification reset.

All my Gmail EAS connections did not have this Notification reset on my IP5 and IPD3

Attached Files:

3. Rodster macrumors 68040

No issues on my end. I rely on Mail and i've had notifications all day with Hotmail and Outlook accounts.

iPad 2 iOS 7.0.4

4. twilos macrumors newbie

I think there was a problem too because I was sending emails out from my phone on my Outlook account and it didnt recognize them in my sentbox.

Deleted account and re-added and it fixed some of my folders werent notifying me of new mail.