Attn: If You Got Confirmation Email For Iphone 4 Reserve

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by akal575, Jun 16, 2010.

1. akal575 macrumors member

Just called my local apple store because I went to my apple stores website to check my reservations for my iPhone 4 which I reserved and I got this:

[​IMG]

Now I had gotten a confirmation email after I reserved my phone saying I am confirmed for pick-up.

Now a lot of people have been saying if you get this confirmation email you are FINE, HOWEVER, this is not the case.

Talking to the manager at my store, I was told that I may not actually be confirmed even if I got an email because if I do not show up in Apples System for a reservation, they would not give me an iPhone even with a confirmation email because if they were to sell me one, it would throw off Apples ordering queue because they would run out of stock for the people who do show up in Apples Reservation System.

Make Sense?

2. BlueRazor2 macrumors member

I called my local apple store about 2 hours ago and they said if I got the confirmation email that I should be good to go!

3. nfl46 macrumors 603

I got the e-mail and I called my local store and they had me on the list. It wasn't showing up online, though - but it was in the Apple Store app.