ATV 4 Content not loading

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by AutomaticHaze, Jul 25, 2016.

1. AutomaticHaze macrumors regular

Looking to see if anybody else has had this issue. My Apple TV 4 will simply not load anything. For example if I click on the app store icon or the iTunes movies icon it will show the loading animation and then finally just sit at a blank screen after it times out.

I have googled for a few days now and I cannot seem to find any other people having this same issue. It is connected to wifi, all of my other devices are working perfectly on the same network. I have rebooted the ATV and also restored it from the device itself and set everything up again.

When the issue started the ATV would show pictures of the movies/apps/etc it had loaded previously but any new movies or sections would be just a white box. Now that I've restored it I cannot get it to load anything at all.

If anyone here has any insight on how to fix this I would be very appreciative!

Thanks!

2. benjitek macrumors 6502a

benjitek

Reset it as a new device and if that doesn't work, contact Apple tech support.