Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

geesus

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 3, 2015
As per title. No explicit songs are appearing in the Apple Music app on the new Apple TV 4 and there are seemingly no options to enable this. For example, in my library on my Mac is Kanye West's Dark Twisted Fantasy LP, which lists every song as explicit. Kanye West doesn't even appear as an artist on my Apple TV music app. Take Royal Blood's album - the first song is listed as explicit and doesn't appear, with the Apple TV app listing the album as having 9 tracks instead of 10 - what is going on?

Reactions: Laurence Eckert

chunter1001

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2012
As per title. No explicit songs are appearing in the Apple Music app on the new Apple TV 4 and there are seemingly no options to enable this. For example, in my library on my Mac is Kanye West's Dark Twisted Fantasy LP, which lists every song as explicit. Kanye West doesn't even appear as an artist on my Apple TV music app. Take Royal Blood's album - the first song is listed as explicit and doesn't appear, with the Apple TV app listing the album as having 9 tracks instead of 10 - what is going on?
Same here. Did you ever find a fix for this?

geesus

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 3, 2015
Yes just rebooting my device worked in the end. I think I posted about it elsewhere but not in here. Doh.

NeilHD

macrumors regular
Jul 24, 2014
Dr Dre probably found out and demanded it fixed immediately as none of his stuff was there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.