Audio issues with iOS 8 in general

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by NckLpz, Sep 29, 2014.

1. NckLpz macrumors newbie

I checked a few pages and did not see anything posted. I am having tons of audio issues with my phone (6) and iOS 8. it will randomly play things from applications that are not open, or start playing audio on it's own. This morning I was at work and was going to show the swipe keyboard to someone so I went to my messages app and it started playing the last video I watched on safari. Closing iMessage and Safari did not fix it, it kept playing. Turned off the screen and still kept playing. The only way I could get it to stop was to reboot the phone.

FWIW I am somewhat of a fanboy of apple but man this release has left a bitter taste...... It feels like my first android phone, the HTC HERO if anybody remembers that phone......

2. MEGAB4K3R macrumors regular

MEGAB4K3R

Sounds super crazy, I would restore, and maybe as new, as painful as that sounds.

3. NckLpz thread starter macrumors newbie

It hasn't done it since lunch, but then again I haven't been able to play much with it today due to being so busy at work. If it keeps doing it I am afraid I won't have much of a choice.

4. MEGAB4K3R macrumors regular

MEGAB4K3R

That's awesome it's resided. Good luck though!:apple: