Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cologero

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 9, 2010
I am new to Macs and all Im trying to do is make an audio file into a movie file so i can upload it to youtube. I used to use windows movie maker and insert a random clip, then my instrumental i made, then turn off video sound and keep audio sound at full. Is there anyway I can do something similar on MAC because I want to upload my instrumentals to youtube but I cant because they are only audio files.

quantum003

macrumors 6502a
Apr 27, 2009
Superposition
I am new to Macs and all Im trying to do is make an audio file into a movie file so i can upload it to youtube. I used to use windows movie maker and insert a random clip, then my instrumental i made, then turn off video sound and keep audio sound at full. Is there anyway I can do something similar on MAC because I want to upload my instrumentals to youtube but I cant because they are only audio files.

Garageband? Import MP3 and Export to m4v format...

Cologero

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 9, 2010
I created a new project, imported the mp3 file, but then there is nothing I see here the says export as mp4. Where is that selection located?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.