Audio/Video out of sync in Visual Hub

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by GSMiller, Dec 25, 2007.

1. GSMiller macrumors 68000

GSMiller

So I have this .mp4 file I'm trying to convert to DVD with Visual Hub. It converts fine but when I burn it the audio and video start out in sync but somewhere along the lines they are no longer in sync. I've not change any of the settings for Visual Hub and it only happens when I convert this particular file, which plays normally. I'll open the DVD and check the .vob files in VLC Player and the audio is out of sync in them as well. I have the log file if it helps.

2. ahadsurooprajal macrumors newbie

RE: Audio/Video out of sync in Visual Hub

I got the same problem - checked in DVD player and VLC - sound is out of sync after a just a few minutes.

I reckon its might be Quicktime 7.1.3.

I'm updating now to 7.31 and the OSX update 10.4.11 and check.

3. GSMiller thread starter macrumors 68000

GSMiller

I'm using QuickTime 7.3.1 on Leopard 10.5.1 and it's giving me the problem :(

4. swwack91 macrumors 6502a

that happened to me once with VisualHub too... but the difference was that the video i was converting from WASN'T out of sync.

i solved the problem by transcoding in VLC Player.

i often forget about VLC's converting Wizard and it may be able to help you too.

5. GSMiller thread starter macrumors 68000

GSMiller

Thanks for the suggestion, swwack91. I'm transcoding in VLC as we speak, but it's going to take about 2 hours for it to finish if I'm lucky :rolleyes: