Audiobooks Button

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by CindyMcGuyver, May 11, 2008.

1. CindyMcGuyver macrumors newbie

Is it just me, or is the the software on the Ipod Touch off from the iTunes software? I can not seem to find the audiobooks' folder on my iPod touch :confused:

2. ZiggyPastorius macrumors 68040

ZiggyPastorius

If I understand what you mean, I'm having a similar problem. I went to the iTunes store on my iPod touch, and was upset when I found out I can't search for podcasts in the store and download them, or even find them at all...

3. davidy macrumors 6502

davidy

I don't know if your touch is different from mine but "Audiobooks" is one of the standard options under "Music"

Touch the "Music" icon. At the bottom of the screen that comes up you'll see five areas, the last one on the right being "More". Touch "More" and another screen comes up with five more choices, one of them being "Audiobooks".

Touching Edit on this screen brings up a screen where you can customize the location of the various Music screen icons. Just touch whichever one you want and move it to the bottom to replace one of the others.

4. davidy macrumors 6502

davidy

You "problem" is different. Podcast downloads are not possible through your touch. You must get them through iTunes and then sync them to your touch.