August 30-31 all our apps on sale @ 0.99$

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by vettori, Aug 30, 2010.

1. vettori macrumors 6502a

Hi,

today only all our apps are on sale at 0.99$.
    More on our apps on http://www.redbits.com.

Some of our popular apps are:

ABContacts a full featured contact manager with unique features (for example interfaces with Skype or third part sms apps)

Group Text! and Group Email! with attachments

Hard Awakening (retina display support is on the Apple review queue)

Any comment is greatly appreciated. For any issue or help, please contact the support email address.

2. Razeus macrumors 601

ABContacts just purchased. I've been wanted to buy this, but I felt the app was much too expensive. This price is just right and you should see your sales rise greatly. Plus, the other reason I haven't bought it before is that the app picture/logo/art is ugly. I don't mean to be offensive, but it needs a rework to have a much more pretty icon on my iPhone. Anyways, great app.

3. jonmars macrumors regular

Hi.

With ContactsP XL 2 (only $0.99), there are contact photos, coverflow, mails to groups, sms to groups, contacts & groups management, categories, smart keypad, full search, birthdays with (Local!) Push, favorites, etc..

link to the appstore

4. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

Should start your own thread rather than threadjacking another developer's thread.

5. vettori thread starter macrumors 6502a

jonmars, this is far from professional.

6. jonmars macrumors regular

ok, I'm sorry! I will do it!

I did that because the subject was the same for me: "Today only all our apps on sale @ 0.99$". I didn't want to duplicate a subject, that's it.

otherwise, good luck for your apps!!

7. jw nyc macrumors 6502a

With the group texting feature is there a way that you can make it that when someone responds it goes to all the recipients in the group?

8. vettori thread starter macrumors 6502a

If you are on AT&T and turn ON the iPhone settings option named "Group Messaging" replies will go to every recipient but texts will be sent as MMS instead of SMS (and there are users that can't read MMS) AND more importantly there is a limit on the number of recipients (I think 10 but I'm not sure).

9. vettori thread starter macrumors 6502a

Well, I don't want to bother readers with my opinion on AppStore prices, I think most app are underpriced, especially for the level of support some of us developer are trying to offer. This is an experiment to see what happens with a lower price but I'm more oriented to keep the price a little higher even if this means sell few copies.
    We'll see :)

I know that a lot of users don't like the icon but there are also users that like it.
    Anyway I think I will change it in version 2.

10. vettori thread starter macrumors 6502a

Since we had a good response, the promo is still valid today August 31th. Regular prices will be restored on September 1st.