AUGUST Desktops

quidire

macrumors 6502
Original poster
It's August (1:42 AM) in Sydney, so lets see what people have to offer!

I can't post screenshots from my new PM; When I use Apple's built-in screenshot function and use preview to convert to JPG and get the size as small as possible, its still too large to be uploaded to MR... Obviously I need another screenshot utility.

I'll try to post a screenshot tonight (maybe even when its August here in DC)

-RS

StokeLee

macrumors 6502
May 30, 2005
Stoke-on-Trent. Midlands, UK
quidire said:
It's August (1:42 AM) in Sydney, so lets see what people have to offer!

I can't post screenshots from my new PM; When I use Apple's built-in screenshot function and use preview to convert to JPG and get the size as small as possible, its still too large to be uploaded to MR... Obviously I need another screenshot utility.

I'll try to post a screenshot tonight (maybe even when its August here in DC)

-RS

try somat called iResize, it was suggested to me from someone on here, and it works for me,,

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
I know it's technically not August 1st here...

but this is my first time posting a desktop! I'm a bit excited, I think it's cute. :eek:

Attachments

beige matchbox

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2005
Oxfordshire, UK

Ok, so i've had this one for a while, and it's still the 31st of July, chances are i wont be changing it for a while, so it should still be current by tomorrow, lol

EGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 4, 2003
beige matchbox said:

Ok, so i've had this one for a while, and it's still the 31st of July, chances are i wont be changing it for a while, so it should still be current by tomorrow, lol
Please! You must share! I've just bought a second hand mini cooper! :D Jet black outside, red leather inside.

:cool:

.:*Robot Boy*:.

macrumors 6502
Jan 21, 2005
New Zealand
This has been my desktop picture for about a month. At first it was incredibly creepy - I'd be working on something late at night, close all my applications, and see this psychotic-looking manimal glaring at me :eek:! Now I've come to enjoy the surreality of animals in formal clothing... or something :p.

I'm using Clutter to generate the record covers on the left-hand side of the screen. They're not part of the desktop picture, they kinda sit on top. You can double-click on one and it'll start playing in iTunes. Brilliant!

Attachments

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
Mitthrawnuruodo said:
Just past midnight.

I currently rotate 6 different desktops (which mean I'll have to post over to posts), first 5:

HAHA hasta la vista.... i love it :D
anyway here's mine.....
linky
edit - anyone know where i can find decent underwater pictures?

Attachments

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.