AUP after launch day

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by appygirl82, Sep 13, 2015.

1. appygirl82 macrumors 6502a

appygirl82

I have always watched the clock and started my pre-order promptly at midnight every year. I have yet to ever get a "s" model so didn't really follow this launch. I see the new 6s and basically decide to late that I'd like to upgrade. So I missed the mark for setting up an appt for Apple Store and the Upgrade Program.

How soon do you think Apple will have more stock in?? Within a few weeks? I'm looking for a 64 and a 128g 6s plus. I've really never followed how quickly they will have more stock cuz I've always gotten mine on launch day :)

2. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

You can still check your local apple store to see if they have any in stock. I'm pretty sure they already have the 6S/6S Plus in their inventory just that they can't release it till the 25th. I'm pretty sure they will probably get more shipments in this week in prep for the launch day. But usually after launch weekend, Apple will randomly get shipments in every day, at least.

Have you checked the iPhone UP page and see if you can reserve the one you want?

3. appygirl82 thread starter macrumors 6502a

appygirl82

Yes I have checked all 3 stores in Oregon and all stores in WA. No reservations available for the 6s+. :(

I figure showing up in store on launch day may be a fiasco. So hoping they get some in stock within a few weeks?! I wish they'd allow appointments for the following days after launch day!