aurora feint is amazing

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by zepharus, Jul 13, 2008.

1. zepharus macrumors 6502a

zepharus

I almost feel guilty playing this game for free. This DVD needs to get paid. This is the best app hands down

2. avigalante macrumors 6502

avigalante

I agree.

I read about it in the MacBytes on the front page of MacRumors and had to try it out... haven't looked back since! Lots of fun.

3. LSUtigers03 macrumors 68020

LSUtigers03

How do you build blueprints? I got 101% complete on one and it said I failed.

4. Omnipotentsco macrumors newbie

You may not have gotten the number or required elements (square types). If you look at the top of the screen when trying to build, it will show what you need.

5. buoptip macrumors newbie

Yea this game really ranks up high with games like super monkey ball which actually cost some money. I can't wait to see what the next updates hold for this game.

6. baseballcp2002 macrumors member

This game is awesome!!

This game really is one of the best games available in the app store right now.
    The game itself is wonderful and is pretty in depth for such a simple game.

It works pretty good but still some major glitches in the game (but most apps are still glitchy). The game did freeze once and i had to restart my iphone but other than that its worked pretty good, and its also FREE which is amazing.

This is a must have!!!!

7. volsfan macrumors regular

volsfan

after reading this I'm going to download it now

8. komiothebeat macrumors 6502

komiothebeat

friend recomended this to me and i thought it was amazing, after showing some people they went and downloaded as well

amazing that its free ;-)

9. Alan Taylor macrumors 6502

Alan Taylor

10. kinchee87 macrumors regular

kinchee87

The game is great. But whenever I quit and then start the game again, all my game history gets reset. Do I need to make a permanent account? Thanks

11. bmh16 macrumors regular

One hell of a game. Thanks to macrumors front page for covering it! This should have been a paid for app. Would be worth £5-10 easy as its my most played app so far and i have a fair few paid for ones!

12. Luap macrumors 65816

Luap

Its pretty good actually :) And for those wondering why it is free.. You'll notice its called "Aurora Feint The Beginning" So now they got you by the short n curlies, it could be that sequels will not be free.

Anyway, after half an hour, I had it pretty much mastered and found it all too easy..

13. Ryhian macrumors member

Anyone know how to add a friend to your party? Is it possible with this version? When I go to community I see my friend show up on the list but when I click his name it just lets me view his information.