Aurora Feint not progressing me to next level?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by newyorksole, Jul 30, 2008.

1. newyorksole macrumors 68020

I think I have a glitch in the mine that I'm playing because my meter has been filled up for a while now, and it is not going to the next level. Should I just end the game? I don't really wanna lose the crystals that I have.

[​IMG]

2. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

From what I've experienced you don't lose the crystals if you quit out of the game. They'll be there in the store the next time you go in.

3. Strafe macrumors newbie

You mine to unlock new challenges. You need to visit the smith to complete the challenges that you bought at the store before new challenges will be available to you. Thats why your mining is not ending.

4. Mindflux macrumors 68000

Mindflux

This.

5. Ntombi macrumors 68030

Ntombi

How do I visit the smith? I just keep going and going and going. :confused:

I don't think I bought anything, and there's no option to start over, even if I wanted to. Every time I open the game, the only option is to resume.

6. Next Tuesday macrumors 6502a

Next Tuesday

I really like this game. I was really far in it. Then they came out with an update and it reset all my stats and is too buggy to play. I deleted the app until they fix it.

7. Ntombi macrumors 68030

Ntombi

Okay, well, is one of the bugs the inability to move beyond mining?

Do you know the answer to my question?

8. voi666 macrumors member

just tap the back button/arrow in the upper left corner. it takes you back to the map (if it doesn't, it's a bug).

selet the shop and buy some blueprints. go to the smith and build the blueprint.

9. Ntombi macrumors 68030

Ntombi

Okay, then it's a bug, because I don't have that button/arrow. I guess I have to delete and reinstall. :(

Thanks for answering.

10. Strategy macrumors member

Can someone tell me what the hell I'm missing here.

I goto mine and it says I cant progess until I complete my existing challenges. A popup box comes up and takes me to the store. There are no challenges to buy and everything is greyed out. WTF?

What is my existing challenge?

11. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Try going to the Smith or the Tower.

12. Strategy macrumors member

The Smith says

"You need Blueprints in order to smith. Purchase them at the store"

Everything is greyed out and the only option is Go To Store.

Tower says:

"You need Blueprints in order to smith. Purchase them at the store"

Everything is greyed out and the only option is Go To Store.

what the christ am I supposed to do.

13. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Hmmm, how many crystals do you have? Maybe you just need to keep mining more until you get enough crystals to buy a challenge.

Oh, another possibility is that you may have exhausted all the levels and challenges in the present game, and need to wait for an update to come out with new levels.

14. Strategy macrumors member

I just downloaded it earlier today so Im still level 0. I have about 450 crystals, but there are no challenges at the store to buy.

15. bug67 macrumors regular

bug67

One time, the game got stuck mining for ever for me. I wound up having like 700,000 crystals. What I finally wound up doing was just letting the screen fill up with resources until it ended. I was then able to buy whatever, whenever I wanted. Money was no object after that.

That was on my 1st gen iPhone. When I got my 3G, I had to start all over at zero again. The only problems I've had with the game on the 3G is, I have gotten a message that says I'm low on memory and, if the message persists, reboot my phone:rolleyes: That seems to clear things up though.

16. stevearm macrumors 6502a

This exact same problem happened to me when I updated the app a few weeks ago. I had to delete my character and start again.

17. Strategy macrumors member

Ok so I went and reset my stats or whatever on my character and it reset me from a level 0 to level 1 and I just leveled up. Something was bugged.

edit: and now I have a different problem, the sound effects arent working. I had thought the game didnt have any since I get the music. Argh.

18. Strategy macrumors member

bump, anyone know why my dang sound effects arent working?

19. rigodamdiculous macrumors newbie

I've had the sound effects drop out on me too while the music was still working. Restarting the phone brought them back. I think it's a memory issue.

20. Ntombi macrumors 68030

Ntombi

I had to delete and reinstall the app probably five or six times (mostly before the update), and reset my character once before it started working for me perfectly. Now it's great, and I see what people were talking about. :)