Aurora Feint not working with new firmware

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Michael CM1, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

I tried opening Aurora Feint after I downloaded the firmware update last night. It crashed twice (just the app). I turned the phone off and back on. Still the same thing. The game had crashed during play before, but it didn't get past the loading screen.

Anybody else had this same problem?

2. SFC Archer macrumors 68000

SFC Archer

Just opened mine and it works fine. Go into itunes with your iPhone plugged in and deselect it under apps. Sync and let it uninstall then re-install it. If that fails or before you do that do a soft reset...hold home and sleep button together until apple logo comes up on screen.

Good Luck, its not a 2.0.1 issue

3. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

i am having the same problem but it happend before the update too. i have to keep unloading and loading this game to play it. i wonder if another app is conflicting with it for some reason. i love this game but if i have to keep restarting it i won't like it for very long.:mad:

4. elistan macrumors 6502a

After updating to 2.0.1, my AF would crash upon ever load. So I deleted it from the iPhone, resync'ed, and now it works fine again. Didn't even loose my character info. <shrug> I have no idea what caused the issue.

5. ubercool macrumors 6502a

ubercool

I have the same problem, it crashes everytime I start it. The problem began with 2.0 and 2.1 hasn't solved it. Will try the deletion method mentioned here. :rolleyes:

6. ubercool macrumors 6502a

ubercool

No that didn't solve it, it still crashes after re-installation. Any tips? :(

7. gray67 macrumors member

gray67

Can anyone tell me what the big deal is with this app? I've had nothing but problems with it since I loaded it and while it's a lot of fun to play, it's just not worth the hassle of trying to get it to run on a consistent basis.

8. ubercool macrumors 6502a

ubercool

I got it fixed after reinstalling it completely. :eek:

9. elistan macrumors 6502a

Haven't had any issues myself excepting that one I mentioned above which was quickly resolved. Beyond that, there's the block-destoying gameplay which works well. And the real hook, IMO, is the power-up through leveling system. It gives a more enhanced sense of accomplishment than a simple high-score system.

10. rolex54 macrumors 6502

11. Maxington macrumors 6502

Mine works fine. If you having problems turn the phone completely off than power it back on... sync and try again.

I have found after an app has crashed it is best to restart the phone because it seems to help.

12. Michael CM1 thread starter macrumors 603

It was free and it seems like a very deep game. Yes, it has a lot of glitches, but it's not like I'm sitting around spending hours trying to fix it.