Australian Poll - What carrier do you want to use

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JNRidgway15, Jun 24, 2008.

?

What Carrier Are you Going to Use With the iPhone 3G

Poll closed Jul 11, 2008.
  1. Optus

14.3%
  2. Vadafone

21.4%
  3. Telstra - if announced

21.4%
  4. 3 Hutchison - if announced

21.4%
  5. I don't want to be stuck with a carrier I'm buying it outright

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I reserve my decision until I see the price/plans

21.4%
  1. JNRidgway15 macrumors member

Just wanted to see what carrier other Australian's want to use when the iPhone 3G is launched, Please post your reason for the carrier of choice just to get a gauge on past dealings with the carrier of your choice,

Me personally I would like To use Telstra if they ever come on board because down here in Tas they have the best coverage with NextG in the state if they dont I think Vodafone will be my next choice (been helpful in the past with other mobile dealings) :D

2. adamerr macrumors 6502a

adamerr

whoever brings out the best prices :p

hopefully Optus, so i can just keep my number.
    but, if not, def. vodafone (or maybe 3?)

as you can see, im undecided.

3. nlivo macrumors 6502a

Telstra. I know everyone hates them but I'm with them now and have had no problems whatsoever. I'm happy with the plan I'm on. Except if someone offers unlimited data at a reasonable price, I might have to budge.

4. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

For speed and coverage I'd choose Telstra but they're going to be by far the most expensive because they are such a conservative company when it comes to plans.

They will overcharge to their hearts' content because most people don't know they have a choice or that the prices they are charging are actually ridiculous.

I'll see what Optus have to offer, Vodafone have no 3G coverage in this area but Optus and Telstra do.

5. HoldFastHope macrumors 6502

Vodafone or Optus.

I've never been a fan of Telstra, and people either have a great experience with Three or a terrible one. Mine was the latter.