Australia's Iphone 4s thread

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by greychocobo, Oct 9, 2011.

1. greychocobo macrumors member

hey guys, wondered if any of you guys preordered it on apple store / any network? I've placed a preorder on vodaphone and still did not get any confirmation from them yet. what bout you guys?

2. mfor1234 macrumors member

Am waiting for Telstra to release their pricing. Am tempted by Optus though, particularly that they have a 12mth option (for if the 5/6 comes out next spring).

3. greychocobo thread starter macrumors member

they're quite pricy tho. vodaphone still has the cheapest deals for plans but I'm not sure about the connectivity as I was on 3 previously. 3 had the worst coverage ever in oz

4. daviddth macrumors 6502a

daviddth

Telstra prepaid here (For 4 accounts) and will be buying 3 iPhone 4S's on launch day, all outright. I'm getting black 64GB, Mrs is getting the 16GB white and son is getting 16GB black. The big plus is I only have to pay for one of them :D

Edit: Oh and little miss 12 year old is stoked at getting Daddy's iPhone 4 ;)

5. mfor1234 macrumors member

I just can't bear to go with Vodafone. They might be cheaper, but everyone I know who's been on Vodafone in the past has loathed it.

Am currently on Optus, and it's not too bad, but I've been carrying around a Blackberry on Telstra for the past 6 months, and the coverage is measurably better.

Would like to be on Telstra, but will just have to wait and see what their pricing is like.

6. kimlo macrumors member

I ordered mine on Friday and it's still in processing...

7. caazz macrumors newbie

Telstra pricing is out

So now that Telstra pricing is out what carrier are you planning on going with? I couldn't believe the prices considering how expensive Telstra was with the iPhone 4! I was bemoaning last years prices but now I think they have finally done the right thing in becoming more competitive. As a consumer who has been tossing up whether to make the switch to Telstra I am ecstatic! :D

http://mobile-phones.smh.com.au/MobilePhones/iPhone-Plans