Authorization Failed

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Futhark, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Futhark macrumors 65816

Futhark

I've just checked my order status for my iPhone 7 Plus to be told it's ready to ship but need to update card. Every time I try to authorise or even use a different card I'm getting an Authorization Failed message and I can't get my order to finalise. Is anyone else having issues?

2. jk4lebron23 macrumors 65816

jk4lebron23

I think a few people had this issue a few days ago, most had to call and sort it out

3. Futhark thread starter macrumors 65816

Futhark

I've been on with my credit card company and they say my accounts good that they think Visas servers are just taking a hammering. Apple weren't able to help either just said try again later. I even tried a Master Card and same result

4. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

I had an error on mine and had to call. If you are calling both Apple and your CC company you might just be having some bad luck. I hope you get it fixed.

5. Futhark thread starter macrumors 65816

Futhark

[​IMG]

Yeah MBNA says it's being declined by Visa even before it gets to them and it must be server overload
    --- Post Merged, Sep 16, 2016 ---
    I'm now back to the Processing Items screen. What's going on???

6. andykemp macrumors newbie

I had the same problem, and was told it was an issue with ApplePay. I was told (on a webchat) that the only option was to phone up and give new payment details which I've now done.